Alas, I have failed you again, yes you the reader/observer of this my attempt at blogging more than pictures!
I unreservedly apolagise to you, the reader. If there is any of you out there that is???
Anyway as mentioned above, I’ve been away for a while. Holiday for one and in the wordpress wilderness. Work does have a lot to do with this, being ever so much busier. Also my other more geeky hobby has to be fair distracted me from updating this.
However as I sit here at home awaiting the clock to hit 18:00 when I must get back to work and down to London town, I have decided to keep you informed of my goings on and try to write a half decent blog. This may not be achieved on either front, but I will try.
There are a few issues which must be addressed for those of you who follow this blog and are keen to know how certain things are progressing.
- I have another Premier Inn to add to my ongoing list – not interesting!
- I adore the new iPhone 4 and iPad but alas have not even touched either, let alone purchased said items.
- ALL of the TV I watch and enjoy has ended for good or come to its seasons end, 24, Lost, Doctor Who, Glee, Desperate Housewives, Cougar Town….
- The no smoking has had a relapse, although the exercise is improving.
- Im not submitting photos to railway magazines for publication, and I don’t know why? Laziness I suppose.
- The World Cup has come and gone, England were useless, and the whole world now has discovered one of the most annoying man made objects since time began, the vuvuzella!!
- My first and only car I have owned is no more, having got rid of the old Fiesta to the scrap merchant for a measly £40.
Most of the above seem to be very negative, however I feel very happy and not down in the slightest. Im not sure as to why?
Still, good times are among us, on the 31st July I will be celebrating with my wife our first wedding anniversary, a milestone for sure!
Early September see’s my birthday creep up again, 31 this year! Even better news on that subject, a few weeks ago a few people guessed my age and I was told I looked 25-27 years old. Result!
Im sure I will get very sad and geeky and verging on major camp-ness with The X Factor return in a few months, which will unfortunately lead us to Christmas!! Be wary soon as you see those ads on ITV, you know that the year is coming to an end, so get you jumpers ready.
This brought me to another though after looking back at some older photos the other day, I feel I may bring back the roll-neck this winter? thoughts would be welcome.
I feel that this blog may have opened the floodgates a little, and one hopes that I will return to here and keep you all enthralled with future posts. Time will tell.
Until that time, please feel free to get in touch by leaving a comment or two below, it’s always nice to know that these ramblings are being read by someone.